Monday, November 15, 2010

A little "pre" Thanksgiving FEAST!!! :)

The first 3 pictures are of Hudson at our next door neighbors birthday party...they brought her horse for all the kids to ride in the trails behind our house... HOW FUN!! :) I thought it was a GREAT idea...especially for an 8 year old b-day!! :)

A little static electricity from the balloons and trampolene!

Hudson LOVES balloons.. too cute!! ;)

This past Sunday we had the FIRST "annual" pre-Thanksgiving FEAST at our house.. Brad made a delicious turkey, I made my mom's cranberry/apple casserole, rolls, etc... and each couple brought their favorite "traditional" dish!! ;) It was a TON of fun...

All our boys...and sweet little girl, Gianna.

We played a few rounds of "catch phrase"...always fun to see TRUE personalities come out..haha!! ;) And, sadly we "celebrated" our good friends Luke/Jill and all that they've meant to us! They are moving to Illinois this Friday... Jill has become one my dearest friends in C'ville... I will miss her sooo much!!! :( 

1 comment:

  1. How CUTE are you in this last picture!? very mommy-chic, if you ask me! I adore you and you're traditions

    ReplyDelete