Sunday, February 7, 2010

Snow, Snow and MORE SNOW!!!!!!!

While Brad was away on a hunting trip...my mom and I "weathered" the WINTER STORM...estimated 51 inches!!!!!! That's record breaking for Charlottesville! I've never been SO READY for Spring/Summer in my entire life!!! Sadly, there's more snow predicted THIS week!! :( But I'm THANKFUL the Lord provided electricity, warmth, laughter, food, etc...during the storm!! The power went out briefly (2-3 hours) during both nights...Praise the LORD for SUNSHINE TODAY (Sunday)!!!!!!! We were able to actually get out and enjoy the day!! :) "B" and Hudson were literally "hiking" through the 3 FEET of snow!!!!














1 comment:

  1. Anna- I had no idea that when I enouraged you to head to Virginia you would be residing in a freak snow belt. I hope you don't hate me! I have to download my pictures, but our house looks about the same- no where to put the snow.

    ReplyDelete