Thursday, December 27, 2012

T'was the DAY(s) before Christmas...

A little reindeer sandwich (a sweet tradition from my childhood...just another reason my momma is so special!;).  Hudson loved eating the cherry nose. ;)

I was so excited to host Brad's family for Christmas...they came the Sunday (Dec 23rd) before Christmas.

I loved having the Advent wreath this Christmas...so special to teach Hudson the season of Advent.
(By the way...I'm thrilled we get to paint these walls!  A big project coming in the NEW year!;)

Our Christmas card display... We have thoroughly enjoyed seeing all the beautiful families in our lives! ;)

Cookie decorating after lunch and the "infamous" golf cart ride (Hudson and Mallory fell off on the grass...THANKfully no one was hurt but I would be lying if I said I wasn't a wee-bit frustrated with Brad;).  Moving right along...

Wii Just Dance for Kids kept these three entertained for at least an hour+... I think Mallory got up to 21K+ points?!
People, I have never surpassed 15K points...to say I was a little competitive that a 7 year old had beat me would be an under statement. ;) ;) 

"Going on a bear hunt" is one of Hudson's favorites!  I think this is where they say "I see two eyes..." ;) {love it!}

Exchanging presents...

Nana gave MaryBradford her first Alexander doll. ;)

MB must have cackled for 5 minutes.. she's such a happy baby girl! ;)

Granddaddy gave Hudson his very own horse-riding helmet {along with some other wonderful and very generous gifts}! ;)

MaryBradford in her sweet hat that Aunt Teresa and Uncle Michael (Brad's aunt/uncle) gave her. :)
THANK YOU Nana, Granddaddy, Aunt Christy, Michael and Teresa for all your very thoughtful and generous gifts... our children are truly blessed!

No comments:

Post a Comment