Wednesday, December 19, 2012

Celebrating the Season... ;)

I hosted a little Cookie and Craft night with some {local} friends last week...

Look at my wreath! {I had a little help but I was proud considering I'm not very "artsy"!;)}
{We also attended a fun "tacky Christmas sweater" party but all the pictures are on Brad's iphone}

What would Christmas be without "Breakfast with Santa"?? It certainly wasn't Boar's Head and we missed our sweet Charlottesville family/friends...but the Callanwolde home was a fun experience.

I love this picture...

and this one, too! ;)

We loved touring the home... so much detail, design and beauty!

This was a small "fraction" of the nursery...yes, nursery. ;)

Beautiful Callanwolde house

My brother and his family are taking a nice, much-deserved trip to the Mountains over the Christmas holiday so we had our Christmas visit with him a little early at my parents place. 
Cousin Cameron loved following Hudson and "examining" MaryBradford... so much fun! ;)

LOOK what Uncle John gave Hudson! His first bow and arrow!

And MaryBradford got some much-needed long-sleeve onesies! THANKS Uncle John, Aunt Rebecca and Cameron..we had a great {early} Christmas visit!!! :)
Stay tuned for pictures from Hudson's Pre-school Christmas program...he was the talk of the show with his performance!!! ;)
 
{Also, in case you're wondering... one of the reasons I haven't been posting as much lately is due to the fact that I now have to re-size all my pictures before the blog will post them...it's a tedious added step...an extra 20-30mins to re-size, save in a file and post but I'll keep at it only b/c I LOVE Y'ALL!!!!;) }

No comments:

Post a Comment