Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Christmas at the Governors Mansion...

This past Saturday I met my mom and her friends at the Governor's mansion.  My mom volunteers regularly and this particular Saturday the volunteers were allowed to invite their children, husbands, etc to come along and help with the Christmas tours.  It was a fun experience and I'm so thankful I was able to share it with my mom! ;)

As you can tell by the pictures...it's decorated with such detail for Christmas.





The 20+ ladies, volunteers, husbands, etc all met at the Atlanta Fish Market for lunch after we helped with the Christmas tour(s).  This appetizer platter was compliments of the Chef...that's right, my mom really knows how to work her magic! ;) {She and her friends also know the chef from other events!;)}
I can't wait to take Brad...some of the most incredible food I've had, very pleasing to the palate! ;)
 
{A BIG Thank you to Brad's dad for coming for the day to help with MaryBradford!  Hudson had two birthday party's to attend and without Granddaddy's help I'm not sure it would've worked out for me to go or for Hudson to attend the party's.  THANK YOU, Mr. Brown!!!} :)

I already made a batch of Christmas cookies...each night after dinner we decorate with icing and sprinkles.  The cookies were made using a gluten-free/dairy-free recipe so I'm hoping my waist-line won't change?! 
Here's to wishful thinking! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment