Saturday, November 24, 2012

Thanksgiving and more... ;)

We may be strange...but we're the odd people that put their baby on the potty {sometimes}. ;)  It works well, gets her comfortable with the potty, and saves diapers! ;)

Daddy loved watching Hudson at his riding lessons...


We're so impressed with all Hudson is learning... and so is his instructor, Miss Sarah.  She seems to really appreciate his inquisitive, curious, and out-going personality. ;)

Look who is 8 months! ;)

She's a laughing, babbling, cackling, rolling, sitting-up, pulling herself up, kicking, easy-going precious baby girl. ;)

My contribution to Thanksgiving dinner with my side of the family... Pumpkin Dump Cake.  A recipe I found on Pinterest! ;) {It was just about to go in the oven.}

On our way to my parents house on Thanksgiving morning, first stop...

WAFFLE HOUSE! :)

I feel terrible I didn't get a picture of my mom's beautiful table that she always puts so much effort, creativity and thought in to... but hopefully these cute cousin pictures can make up for it.. ;)

Mary Bradford enjoyed playing with her cousin, Cameron... MB and H are so much alike...they LOVE socializing and interacting with other kids! ;)

Tis the season for {matching} Christmas pajama's.  Hudson is "Mr. Claus" and Mary Bradford is "Mrs. Claus".. love them! ;)

Dee and Hudson enjoying story time.

While my parents took Hudson on a special train ride through the Blue Ridge with Santa {pictures coming soon!}...Brad and I decided to get out in the black Friday craziness.  Thankfully where we were was not bad at all... I hit up Hobby Lobby for some more items for one {of the two} Christmas trees we have this year {yipeeeee!}. ;)
Thank you Bee and Dee for a wonderful and special Thanksgiving!!! :)

I'll post more pictures from our time with Brad's family...we just drove down today {Saturday} for the afternoon for our Thanksgiving visit. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment