Wednesday, November 14, 2012

Pilgrims and Indians

Today was Hudson's classroom Thanksgiving feast.  I love their adorable feathers and pilgrim hats. ;)

This is when they were singing "My God is so big..."  We love singing that song with Hudson and he especially loves the hand motions. ;) 

He really is such an animated performer. ;)

Thanksgiving table... I signed up to bring the green beans.  Hudson was so proud, when I entered the room he said "my mommy is here and so are the green beans!".  :)
Good grief, I love that little boy!

Turkey, cornbread muffins, banana bread, corn, green beans, fruit and a rice crispy treat with sprinkles... I'd say these pilgrims and Indians had a delicious feast! ;)

Can't kiss this face enough! ;)

This group of little girls called for Hudson to play "ring around the rosy."

Some people tell me he's going to be the "ladies man"..but honestly I think he's just very comfortable and confident with his "feminine side." ;)
 
I have more pictures that were not uploaded (a blog "issue")...I'll post more soon.
A GREAT time was had by all! :)
 
So much to be thankful for. 
I'll do my best to do my "thankful" post again this year... I have such a strong desire to go on an over-seas mission trip that I find myself praising God for things like: paved roads, heat, bath-tubs, showers, a comfortable bed and roof over our head {the list goes on}...
I'll be back with more soon!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment