Sunday, August 21, 2011

We're back!

I'm back...finally! I've actually been terrible about remembering our camera when we go places and I guess I think everyone's like me and likes a little "visual" with blog posts! ;)  But after some local C'ville friends began telling me they were bored w/ Smith Mtn Lake pictures..I decided to make it a TOP priority to grab my camera before leaving the house.  However, I only took 2 pictures.. ;)
Anyhow, it's been a BUSY weekend... it started w/ a fun surprise baby shower for my dear friend, Michele (she's having baby #2 in just a couple of weeks)..it was a HUGE success..tears and all!!! ;) I hope to get some pictures to post from some my friends... we ate at a super fun restaurant in downtown C'ville (Maya..on the patio!;).

Saturday was a fun day as well... Brad and his "4-man golf team" WON our annual neighborhood golf tournament..I can't explain the pride I have when my husband WINS a competitive event... I know Brad says "it's just for fun" but come on.. WINNING is an added bonus.. right?!?! ;)
Hudson and I attended David (3) and Gianna's (1) birthday party...the Hines are some of our dearest friends here in C'ville we absolutely adore them! ;) I (along w/ everyone else) think it's the coolest thing that David and Gianna share the EXACT same birthday 2 years apart..and NO, it was not planned!!!
Well, I promise to post more soon...we've been busy little Brown's these past couple of weeks and sadly I have very few pictures to share ;( . I would like to announce that my brother and sister-in-law had their sweet baby girl... Cameron Rose Fussell- August 9- 9lb 9oz {I hope to share pictures soon}. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment