Thursday, August 4, 2011

Smith Mountain LAKE!!!! ;)

We had a great couple of days at Smith Mtn. Lake... Hudson LOVED being on one of daddy's "work trips"!  He actually got to see his daddy climb a water tank, meet with clients/customers, and watch all the fun "work stuff" daddy does on his iphone...I'd say it was a successful "work trip"! ;)

And going to the lake was by far the BEST part!

Ready, set... JUMP!! ;)

It took momma a little longer to jump in {it always does at the lake}...after several minutes of Brad/Hudson nagging me to JUMP in Hudson finally said.. "Mommy, I come push you in"...so he did! ;)

Lovin' life at the lake! ;)

After a long afternoon on the boat it was nice to just chill out at the cabin/lake house... ;)

We had a GREAT time at Smith Mtn Lake... I think my husband is a pretty big ROCK STAR to invite us to tag-along and make such fun memories/family trips together!!! ;)  THANKS, Brad..we LOVE YOU, daddy! ;) xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment