Friday, May 13, 2011

Fabulous FIVE!!!

FIVE years ago today (May 13) Brad and I said "I DO".  And I certainly DO believe it has been a fabulous and fun 5 years!! :)

Leaving our reception in the limo...saying goodbye!  It really was one of the HAPPIEST days of our life! ;)

On our honeymoon in St. Lucia!

A year later we went to LA (California) to visit one of my childhood bff's.  Here we are standing in front of the HOLLYWOOD sign!  We have made some of the most incredible memories...I love our sweet life together! ;)

A quick trip to Las Vegas with my parents!

Some of you may not know about this trip...Oh, the funny stories I could share (I'll do a post soon!;).  We went on a trip to the White River (Ozarks) in Arkansas...this trip was full of canoeing (17 miles UP stream!), fishing, hiking, horseback riding, etc... Yep, you can imagine the funny stories!!! ;)

And..probably my favorite vacation together thus far (not including the trip to Disney World w/ my parents while we dated)...BOSTON!!  We had the most incredible time...we love that city!! :)
BTW- I was about 14 weeks pregnant here...we went right before Thanksgiving so when we came home we shared our news with everyone!! ;)

And who could forget the proudest moment of our lives... (May 26, 2009) ;)

About 15 months later Brad and I decided it was time for a little "R&R"...so we headed down south to KEY WEST!! ;)
*Hudson had a fabulous time staying with his Bee and Dee!* ;)

Here we are 5 years later!  This year will also make 10 years TOGETHER (we dated all through college;).  Most of ya'll know I just can't PRAISE the Lord enough for the amazing man Brad is to me, Hudson and EVERYone he meets!  I could go on and on about all the reasons I LOVE and ADORE Brad but in honor of 5 years I'll give 5 reasons:
1. He loves, seeks and trusts the Lord with all his mind, strength and soul.
2. He is a phenomenal father and an incredibly FUN dad! ;)
3. He willingly washes dishes and unloads the dishwasher.
4. He enjoys watching GLEE with me (he's about 79% "gleek";).
5. He pursues my heart every. single. day.
Okay, 5 just isn't enough...I'll share one more reason (I mean we are going in to year #6 ;).
#6. Brad is the MOST servant-hearted man I KNOW (there is NOTHING he won't do for someone!).
Brad, Life is better, sweeter and alot more FUN because of YOU! xoxo 

This is where we'll be in a little over two weeks to celebrate our 5 year wedding anniversary! Ya'll stay tuned for more clues... ;)

1 comment:

  1. Happy 5 year Anniversary!!! We miss ya'll! So excited to hear where ya'll will be going in a couple of weeks...looks amazing!!! :)

    ReplyDelete