Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Thank you!

 Dear Bee and Dee-

 Thank you for your time, patience, love and affection!  I love you and wish I could live closer to my grandparents... I hear mom and dad talking about it often but I have to learn to be content (mom uses that word often! ;).

Thank you for giving my mom and dad time to themselves... I know they are so appreciative and thankful for FREE babysitting (I can be a "handful" sometimes! ;).  I can tell how important it is for my mom and dad to have date-nights and they're so thankful for your encouragement and support to have quality time together...it makes them better parents! ;)

I am anxiously awaiting our next visit/adventure together!  Oh yeah, and my mom wants me to say THANKS a million for all you (Bee)do to help her keep our house clean... and Dee-- thanks for always growling with me! ;)
Love you to the moon and back! ~ Hudson

No comments:

Post a Comment