Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Somethin' Special! ;)

This past weekend I flew to Atlanta, hitched a ride w/ my dearest friend (Katie), drove 6 hours (due to terrible ATL traffic) and finally arrived in ST SIMONS (GA)!!  I LOVE St. Simons... some of my favorite and fondest childhood memories come from SSI! :) 

Along with SSI being "something special"...so are my friendships with these amazing girls... I LOVE everyone of them!  Katie, Jessamie and I met the first day of our freshman year of college...we've pretty much been BFF's EVER since! ;) It's amazing to see the transformation we've all gone through since we were 18 years old... I love the impact we've had on each other's lives!  Praise the LORD for these amazing girls!! ;) ;) I love ya'll!! xoxo

And... here we are at my other bff's (Laura Lee--the one front and center in the white dress ;) bridesmaid luncheon (in SSI)..it was lovely!  Delicious food, perfect weather, great friends, fun laughs and a couple of tears...everything that makes a bridesmaid luncheon PERFECT!! ;) 

Of course..it wouldn't be a batchlorette weekend without dancing the night away...right?! ;)  Such a fantastically FUN, memorable, laugh your heart out kinda weekend (very needed!)...the friendship I have with these girls truly is "something special"!  I am so blessed to call you friend! ;) (Proverbs 18:24) 
But I must say...after such a great weekend with the girls I sure was happy and thankful to get home to the amazing and adorable men in my life!  :) :)

1 comment:

  1. So fun!! Looks like you had a great weekend with your sweet friends!

    ReplyDelete