Sunday, March 6, 2011

Dates!

  Here Hudson is on Saturday morning admiring the little squirrel eating all the bird feed and deer "food"... he was very entertained by this little animal! It was funny to watch! ;) 
Brad and I have just realized we have gone on a DATE 3 weekends in a ROW!!  The first was while Brad's dad was visiting... we went out for coffee and dessert after Hudson went to bed.  Super thankful to have a date together and enjoy coffee/wine and tiramisu! ;) Last weekend I asked our 12 year old neighbor AND her mom to babysit while we went to a 5pm matinee movie... "Hall Pass"...ya'll know I gotta support my Office peeps (Jenna Fischer)! ;) And this weekend we were very "spontaneous" and called one of our babysitters about an hour before the matinee movie showing...thankfully she was willing and waiting!  We went to see "The Adjustment Bureau"...great movie (romantic thriller)!  Brad and I LOVE the movies and not just renting... we much prefer the whole "movie experience".. popcorn/coke (diet for me, sprite for Brad), the excitement of the previews (if I miss the previews I might as well NOT show up!:), the big-screen, others reactions to the movie (laughter, etc..), even the smell of the butter-y popcorn... we LOVE going to the movies!! ;) Extremely thankful for the fun DATES! :)

Here Hudson is on Saturday morning feeding the "bang"...(aka-DEER). :) Typically the deer come early in the mornings or late in the evenings but Hudson likes feeding them ALL day! ;)


Focused on the trampoline!  I hope ya'll are having a nice weekend as well!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment