Sunday, February 13, 2011

Another Saturday "re-cap"

Well, it was another terrific Saturday...this time daddy DID go duck hunting, however, Hudson and I had a fun morning filling our time at the park with good friends!  We love spending time w/ our dear friends Michele and her son (Liam).

Not only is Michele a wonderful friend but her husband (Saul) has a Saturday morning hobby as well... he is an avid cyclist, which makes it extremely convenient to plan some Saturday morning play-dates together (daddy-less;).

Mr. Liam and Hudson going down the slide together.

Just being a cutie...I know it's strange but I adore Hudson's teeth.  Seriously, I ask him all the time to show me his beautiful "pearl-y whites"! ;)

Playing baseball with daddy! :)

We ended our Saturday giving our sweet friends Lina and Matt a free night of babysitting... Matt is deploying at the end of the month and we really wanted to give them a night out! :) They had a blast and so did WE!! ;)

Hudson and David loved pushing each other on the tricycle! ;)

I'd also like to use this time to express how excited I am to see the Lord moving in our sweet little family...I hope you'll "stay-tuned" and visit the blog often because God is moving BIG mountains and I'm thrilled to be a witness and a starving believer to God's journey! :)
God is not looking for people of great faith, but for individuals ready to follow HIM ~ Hudson Taylor


No comments:

Post a Comment