Sunday, January 23, 2011

Katie came to VISIT!!! :)

My very dear and precious friend, Katie came to visit this weekend... we had such a fantastic time together!  I always love it when our friends come to visit and to spend a little "one on one" with Katie was super special and well-needed!! ;)

Here Hudson is pushing Katie on his Plasma-Car that Granddaddy gave him for Christmas...

Hudson likes his Plasma-Car but I think mommy and daddy (and Katie) like it MORE! ;)

Family photo... :)

Brad and I took Katie to the Downtown Grill.. one of my all time favorite restaurants in C'ville! (We were so thankful our super-awesome babysitter, Sarah was available at the last minute! ;)

Hudson was "smitten" with Katie...he started the weekend saying "K-K" and by Sunday he had REALLY mastered "K-Tee"! :) Thanks Katie for being so sweet and playful with Hudson...he adored you! ;)

I could not resist this adorable picture... Hudson just snuggled up next to Katie and it's like they were having their own little conversation! :) Thanks Katie for coming to visit!;)  We LOVE our amazing friendS!  God has blessed Brad and I with incredible friends that have impacted our lives for eternity!! ;) Love you ALL! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment