Monday, February 14, 2011

Valentines and SuNsHiNe!! ;)

I hope everyone is having a bright and sunny (and delightful) Valentine's day like we are!! ;) I think most of you know how sweet and romantic Brad is so I'll keep all the "sweet-ness" to myself but I've got a good man that I'm extremely thankful for!! ;) Well, I do have to share with you this one thing... I was excited and surprised to have my lunch delivered to work today from one of my favorite local restaurants... "Hot Cakes"!  With a note that read... "Happy Valentines Day to the LOVE of my life" ... Yep, Brad is awesome! ;)

I was so excited to order Hudson's V-day shirt from my neighbor back in Mississippi... click here to see her website.

I hope you've noticed I'm NOT wearing my winter coat...that's because today is 64 degrees and SUNNY!!  It's a little windy but we'll take that 64 and SUNNY any way we can get it!! ;) 
Happy Valentines Day!  
For great is your LOVE, reaching to the heavens; your faithfulness reaches to the skies. ~Psalm 57:10

No comments:

Post a Comment