Tuesday, January 11, 2011

A tribute to AUBURN... WAR EAGLE!!!!!! :)

If you haven't heard... AUBURN won the BCS National Championship!!!! And if you google it all you'll see is "what were the ODDS"??? Ye of little faith is what I'd like to say... I love me some college football but most of all... I LOVE AUBURN!!!!

Here he is... Cam Newton.  I believe Cam IS who he says he IS... a man of GOD!! I LOVE when he said... "we're all just instruments for God's Kingdom.." As I watched the game last night I could tell he was frustrated w/ some of his "errors" (as were WE!)... but he went over to the sideline and it truly appeared as if he were meeting w/ God in PRAYER and afterwards he was READY w/ confidence to finish the FIGHT and finish this "RACE" the way it was meant to be... (2Timothy 4:7)  

I know I'm a passionate person but I LOVE the AU fans/family...it's something special!  I love the memories from my childhood (and young adult-hood) sitting at the football game (with my BIG orange AU bow, AU t-shirt.. etc..) and watching the EAGLE fly around the stadium as we all chanted.. WAR EAGLE, the fighter JETS flying over, the band playing, the team running on the field waving the enormous AU flag, the crowd/fans going WILD, etc... Auburn is a VERY special place to me and my family (mom/dad/brother)...it's where my parents MET and my dad even proposed to my mom at a bench on campus (yes, we're reminded of the place everytime we go to Auburn! ;) But I LOVE it... and wish we lived closer!!!! :(
Auburn is "ALL IN"... ALL or nothing!!  We all know things can change in a matter of seconds in college football (especially the SEC)...so THIS is Auburn's moment!!!  An incredible SEASON and very sweet VICTORY!!! :) Check out these amazing videos... click HERE (re-cap of the incredible season) and HERE (I still can't get over the Michael Dyer "play of the game"...it gives me CHILLS!!! ;) 

 WAR EAGLE everybody!!!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment