Wednesday, June 8, 2011

SeSaMe Street LIVE!!!

This morning Hudson and I had the BEST time going to Sesame Street LIVE at the John Paul Jones (JPJ) Arena in C'ville!  We've been talking about it for days and Hudson has been SO excited!  I went fully prepared for any and all possible melt-downs, tears, tantrums, etc... but Hudson LOVED it and was just perfect!!! :)

He clearly didn't want to be taking this picture but I just HAD to take one to remember this special occasion with my son! ;)

Here's the whole Sesame Street gang.. I wish ya'll could have seen Hudson, he was dancing, jumping, spinning around, clapping, etc.. He LOVED it!!  He kept asking for more dance, more music, more Big Bird, etc... I absolutely adored watching the excitement and joy on his face!  He has the most incredible expressions! ;) 

I'm sad Brad couldn't make it... he is super busy with work!  Thanks to Lina/Matt and the Hines family for letting us tag along this morning...we had a BLAST!! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment