Saturday, July 16, 2011

sneak-peek from Georgia!

We have been busy little bee's since arriving to Georgia LAST Thursday (July7)!  I've relied on my mom (and her camera) to take all the pictures...
Hudson LOVES to help Dee shave! ;)

My cousin, Ashley (Uncle/Aunt not pictured) came all the way from Maryland for our family reunion in Birmingham, AL... the pictures didn't save on my mom's camera...bummer! :(  But Ashley and my aunt Holly stayed w/ us a couple of nights..we had a GREAT time! ;)

I'm so thankful I was able to visit w/ some of my childhood BFF's and meet all their kiddos!  Kim (to the right of me) flew in from California with her baby boy, Paul (3months old).  ;) It was great seeing everyone! ;)

Hudson enjoying everything at Bee and Dee's! ;)  We have LOVED being in Georgia but I must say...the #1 thing I enjoy most about Virginia are the SEASONS...I do NOT miss the humid/HEAT down here in the SOUTH!!! ;)

A group picture in Rome, GA! I'll be sure to post more pictures SOON...my mom has been with us ALL week I need a picture to prove it! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment