Sunday, September 19, 2010

Patrick and Hudson REUNITE!!!!

I don't know if you recognize these two baby boys... (sorry Carol, I just LOVE this picture of Patrick!)...

But LOOK at them NOW!!! Hudson and Patrick are literally 3 days apart.. May 26th and May 29th! As I was leaving to go home from the hospital...Carol/Tom were arriving! Such FUN memories!!! :)



Brad and I are so thankful it worked out to visit Tom and Carol...and we're so happy the boys were able to play!! It was a GREAT weekend!!





BTW... Hudson LOVED playing in the kitchen...it's great for creative/imaginary play in case anyone (aka..GRANDPARENTS) are thinking of a good Christmas gift for Hudson!! ;) haha... I'm teasing... but he REALLY did LOVE IT!!!! :)


1 comment:

  1. Anna,

    I love the photo comparison! How much can change in just a year...We are so glad you came up and I hope we can get together this winter.

    -Carol

    ReplyDelete