Sunday, July 4, 2010

Hudson says... GoD bLeSs ThE USA!!!!!! :)

Hudson wants to say HAPPY 4th of July to everyone!!! :) We had a wonderful church service...Charlottesville, VA is the home of Thomas Jefferson who of course had a lot to do with our independence/freedom!! You can only imagine the festivities C'ville has!!! :) We are headed to our friends house around 4pm...adults/kids/babies, cooking out, swimming pools, slip n' slide, fireworks, good eatin'...what could be better??!!! More pictures to come....
May I please take a moment to "boast" on my sweet boy? When I picked him up from nursery this morning the workers began bragging on how sweet and easy going Hudson is (as they always do)...but this time they told me he consoled a little boy about his age that began crying when his mom left. Hudson started patting his back and gave him toys to make him feel better...I was a proud Mama and it just warmed my heart! :) However, Brad and I are not sure who he got that from??? :) hahaha!! :)















No comments:

Post a Comment