Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Hudson's FIRST BiRtHdAy PaRtY!!!!! :)

Okay, so as much FUN, exciting, memorable, and entertaining as Hudson's FIRST b-day party was... there are a few things I'm sad about! Number one, I feel like I've been planning this party since Hudson was born (haha) and I'm sad to see it's over! Number two, I didn't get enough pictures of certain things... like Hudson's B-day CAKE... it was SO CUTE!!!! He didn't seem very interested in his "personal" size cake (he's not one for sweets) but the one I had for guests matched his table cloth, and paper products... it was a sailboat pulling the number one (that was the theme I was going for)!!! When I realized I didn't have a picture of it... I almost CRIED!!! So to make myself feel better... I described it to you!!! :) It was SUCH a CRAZY/BUSY day that I had other people taking pictures for me!!! But the day was PERFECT and we are so thankful to friends/family for making it so memorable for our SWEET little TODDLER!!!!!!!!!!! :)














No comments:

Post a Comment