Sunday, June 28, 2009

First time to Church...

Hudson is a MONTH old...as of Friday!!! So I decided today would be a good Sunday to start back to church (for Hudson and I, Brad has been going)... overall he did REALLY well!!! We sat in the "den" which is an area designated for mommies with young babies. I think it will be MUCH easier when Hudson is a little older (has his shots) and can go into the nursery. By the way...we had to take this picture in the mirror to get a "family picture!!" :)


2 comments:

  1. He is so precious!! Aren't little ones the best in the world?! I am so glad that I found your blog on Jessamie's page... love it and check it all the time. Hope everything is wonderful in Mississippi. Congratulations on your beautiful little boy. God is so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. anna, i LOVE these pictures! yall are such a precious family! i can't wait to see yall in 3 days! i'm going to spend so much time with the little peanut!

    ReplyDelete