Thursday, May 28, 2009

Introducing Hudson Michael Brown

Brad and I are THRILLED to show off our beautiful baby boy...Hudson Michael Brown!!! After 20 hours of labor and a c-section our precious angel is HERE!!! Hudson weighed 8 Ibs 9 oz and was 22 inches long...the doctors told me there was NO WAY that I was pushing this big boy out!! :) We are SOOOO EXCITED and more pictures and updates are SOON TO COME!!! :) Thank you for your prayers and support...GOD IS GOOD!!!!! :) We're going home TOMORROW (Friday)!!! :)














5 comments:

  1. yea!!! pictures of sweet Hudson. He is so beautiful. Love you guys. Congrats!! Can't wait to meet him. Love, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. CONGRATULATIONS~ He's PRECIOUS!! I know you guys are so excited! Enjoy your summer with your sweet baby boy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ummmm...HE'S AMAZING! seriously, the time can't come soon enough for me to meet him. we love ya'll so much! i just want to squeeze you both!

    ReplyDelete
  4. anna he is precious! Love those cheeks. I can't wait to see him again. Emily Hassell

    ReplyDelete
  5. He is so cute! I can't wait to meet him and for us to have play dates with him and Sam. I love the name Hudson too. I will call or text soon. I want to bring some food when it has stopped coming from your scheduled peeps. I remember how nice that was to not have to worry about what to eat. I'm glad everything went well and everyone's healthy. Call me if you need anything, since I am here all day:)

    ReplyDelete